@hmeenen For Blockly programming with CoDrone Pro/Lite, you do not need the Bluetooth board to be connected to the device. Make sure the Bluetooth board is off and disconnected so the drone does not pair to it. Try pairing again on Blockly with the battery in the CoDrone only. Hope this helps!
Group Details Private
RE: CoDrone Lite won't pair with Blockly
RE: Will a 3.7V 220mAh 35C battery be compatible with the CoDrone Mini?
@vangj We have not tested any other battery with CoDrone Mini so we can't recommend anything other than the CoDrone Mini battery. Some things to be aware of if you choose to try another battery with a higher discharge rate (35C vs 30C):
- The center of mass may be affected which will affect the flight and stability of the drone
- Battery polarities vary and it may not match the polarity of the drone battery
RE: Question about Zumi-Camera-Performance-Drain
Some things to note about the camera:
- Using the camera draws a significant amount of power, almost the same amount as using the motors.
- Importing the camera takes a long time so I would try to run that only once at the top of the notebook in its own cell.
- You can use a smaller resolution frame to speed up detection time. Here are some examples of changing the resolution from our docs page.
- Overall, the main disadvantage is that the camera drains battery really fast and uses a lot of ram/memory on the Pi Zero. Turning it off whenever possible by calling camera.close() will help save battery.
RE: Programming: Ultrasonic Sensor
So it seems like some of the connections are incorrect
please check out the pins echo and trig are connected in the following image
they should be connected to 2 pins below the ones you have
Let me know if that resolves your issue.
RE: hovering stability
@vangj For now, please include
set_trim()in every program to make sure the trim values are set. Have you tried larger values yet? Every now and then we encounter a drone that needs pretty high trim values (above 50). If more than one drone is experiencing these problems, let us know so we can schedule a call with you.
RE: Multithreading with CoDrone
@mikel There is a limitation as to how many commands you can send at once and with what frequency. Keep in mind that we do not offer any tutorials for advanced content but maybe this post can help answer some of your questions: https://forum.robolink.com/topic/712/best-practices-for-sensor-data-acquisition/2
RE: Can't upload FlightController - bluetooth only blinking white
@MrsRobots_11 Unfortunately, it seems that BLE board is faulty. I will be contacting you via the email associated with your forum account to ship you a replacement. Thank you for letting us know!