Flight Commands (Movement) docs update

• Hi folks. Looks like we had a mistake on our docs site, so not all the functions were showing. Particularly, the "Flight Commands (Movement)" section wasn't correct on the landing page here.

It's been updated now! Please give the functions a whirl, b/c that's where you'll find the most interesting flight movement functions, and let us know if you have any questions/feedback.

• @robolink_wes are these Arduino commands correct?

I am using Arduino 1.8.5 and CoDrone library 1.5.1

When I wrote the following

#include <CoDrone.h>

void setup() {
      // put your setup code here, to run once:
      CoDrone.begin(115200);
      CoDrone.AutoConnect(NearbyDrone);

CoDrone.takeoff();
      CoDrone.hover(5);
      CoDrone.land();
    }

For instance, I get the following error

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X), Board: "Rokit-SmartInventor-mega32_v2"

/Users/vette99/Documents/Arduino/first_drone_program/first_drone_program.ino: In function 'void setup()':
    first_drone_program:8: error: 'class CoDroneClass' has no member named 'takeoff'
       CoDrone.takeoff();
               ^
    exit status 1
    'class CoDroneClass' has no member named 'takeoff'

This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Sorry, this is my first time using Arduino and I have lots of questions. Thanks for your time!

• administrators

@vette99 the correct command should be CoDrone.takeOff(); sorry about the typo!

• administrators

• @robolink_arnold Thanks! It seems like the Arduino syntax is incorrect in the coDrone library listed here. Am I looking in the wrong spot or do I need to update my drone?

• @vette99 You're right! We have a few edits we need to make to the docs. We'll make sure to update that. @robolink_whoseop can you make sure to fix the docs, and the library so they all use "takeoff()" instead of "takeOff()"?

Good catch, @vette99!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.