Newbie, how to control CoDrone after both controller and drone are turned on.

• Band new to this. I inherited my CoDrone from a friend. The drone turns on when I put in the battery and the controller starts up when I turn it on but is there a way to sync or connect the drone to the controller. Nothing happens other than a high pitch whining sound when both are powered up but I don't have control of the drone. If there is an instruction PDF, please point me to it?

Thanks

• administrators

hello @gbarr Check this video out.

• Thanks. Got it going. It looks like the only way to turn it off while using the remote is to cover the front infrared sensor. I'm using the flight_Controller default example program.

• Hi there @gbarr! The CoDrone is a little different from other drones in that it's a learning tool to be used in classrooms, so we intentionally made it have a bit of a learning curve before you can just fly it around freely.

Here are our tutorials on how to program the CoDrone.

If you're interested in flying it with full control as a remote, you can take a look at this lesson for how to upload the default program.

Hopefully that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.