Installing RoKit Smart Inventor Board files

• Hello,

I am an educator and bought 2 sets of CoDrones. I am planning on running the CoDrones using the Arduino IDE. I have everything functioning on my personal computer, so I know how to install the software.

I am having trouble installing the hardware files on the school computers. In lesson 1E I have to install the rokit by ROBOLINK board. I get to step 5 where I have to press install, but it says install failed.

My initial reaction was that I didn't have admin privileges. I managed to get an admin account and it still didn't work. I also noticed that I was able to install other board files, this tells me that it is not the computers themselves.

My best guess is that the school is blocking the site that the files are downloaded from.

My question is, is there another way to install the Rokit Smart Inventor Board files? Maybe an executable or something that I can download from home and then bring into the school and manually install it?

Thank you for your time.

• administrators

Hi @SaturnX ,
    do you mind sending a screenshot of what you are trying to install with the error? I'm not quite sure which step you are referring to. Thanks! 🙂

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.