Few issues with packaging

• I got my Zümi, got it running and first impressions are great but there were few issues with contents of the package worth mentioning:

• as was already mentioned elsewhere the Build guide contains conflicting information about number of long socket standoffs (2 in inventory, 3 in second step). Fortunately the packaging contained 3 as was in the guide itself
    • I only got half of the battery velcro so my battery is loose until I manage to buy another velcro. Not a big functional error but nevertheless something worth checking when completing the packages)
    • my battery was assembled incorrectly, the cable is coming out of wrong place (see picture included). I had to put the battery facing opposite side and cut through the foil so the cable wouldn`t go directly into the standoff
      0_1566681681975_AmSJbzPDS32NslJh4RLL0Q.jpg
    • the camera ribbon cable came already attached. This makes step 9 irrelevant and also saved me some work 🙂
    • the Zümi project on Kickstarter achieved two stretch goals, Robolink sticker and second camera ribbon cable, unfortunately I couldn`t find neither in my package

None of the problems were critical but all of them could be prevented with double checking the package which is why I am writing them down.

• administrators

@tpak Thank you for the feedback. Please email info@robolink.com with your shipping address, a description of what you are missing, and a link to the post for reference. We will get those items out to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.