New with Slight problems.

• Hello,
    I am very excited to have codrone lite in my room. I teach K through 6th grade STEM. I am using Snap for programming. I can connect some of the time, but even when I do my Bluetooth board is green and still won't move the drone. I put a simple code in and it took off the first time. After that, the green light on the drone is solid green in the back and acts connected but won't move the drone. At the top, it says its paired and the firmware is 50.18. I really want my students to start using these, so any help would be nice.

• Hello! welcome to the rabble.

I have noticed this happening when I first started and have these two options that work for me:

1. disconnect/reconnect the USB cable at the computer
    2. reset the CoDrone battery

you only need to use one of those options. But I've gotten into the habit of doing this before running code each time. Not the prettiest option, but almost 100% (your mileage may vary)

~Ingo
    No I don't work for the company, just a contributor

• How do you reset the battery?

• just pull it out and reseat it

• I tried both those things and it still won't work. Any other suggestions?

• administrators

Hi @Sharp45 ! We actually recommend using Blockly for CoDrone for any block-based programming. You can find our tutorials for those on Workbench. You will not need the Bluetooth board or any additional driver installations for Blockly but make sure to check the minimum requirements. If you are still having connection issues, let me know and I can set up a support call with you. Hope this helps!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.