newly built zumi won't connect

• My kids were gifted this zumi, they built it, should be ready to go. We have tried connecting to a 5ghz and a 2.4ghz, on multiple windows computers. The zumi shows on our wifi list, but will not connect. I have seen posts about running it in offline mode, but we don't know how to do that.

• administrators

@ariandavery Zumi will not be able to connect to any 5GHz networks, unfortunately. If it fails to connect the first time to any other network, we recommend powering off Zumi and doing the setup again. You can also try a mobile hotspot if you have one and then update to the latest version, which can solve future connection issues. If you are continually having a problem getting online, the "Run Offline" link is right below the wifi connection text boxes. You can schedule a support call here if you need any further help and I will be able to assist you.

• administrators

@ariandavery If you are having trouble getting online, you can update your Zumi version manually.Here are the instructions for uploading the new SD card image. Thank you for waiting!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.