CoDrone won't pair with control
stemcubator last edited by
I have purchased three CoDrone Pros. I am not able to connect with the remote. I have followed the instructions. I have tried each drone. I was able to connect successfully twice. I have not been able to do that since.
I am a teacher and I am not able to use this product in my class. This is very frustrating.
Pairing CoDrones can be a confusing process, so I hope these steps help you successfully pair every time:
- Install all the necessary software and hardware files for your operating system (tutorials are here)
- Open Arduino and upload the default flight controller code which can be found by navigating to File > Examples > CoDrone > Controller > FlightController.
- Plug in a battery into one drone and wait until they pair. You do not need to fly it.
- Go back into the code and change
- Reupload this new code and pair to the same drone again. From now on, that controller is paired with that drone as long as students always use
CoDrone.pair();without the Nearest parameter. It's a good idea to label the pair with a colored sticker so that you know which ones are paired.
- Repeat for every drone.
Hope this helps!