BLE board trouble

• I recently attempted to write a code that would allow me to control my codrone with my laptop keys. This included a forever loop that set throttle, yaw, pitch, and roll every half second. I then proceeded to test the code. I landed the codrone softly, but the drone promptly disconnected and my BLE board turned off despite being connected. I assumed I may have sent too much information at once. I then re-calibrated the drone and re-plugged in the BLE board. The board then attempts to pair with the drone, but once it does the board shuts off and no lights are present again. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or if my board just broke. Anyone have any insight?

• @code-y-cant-code here is my code that I was testing.
    0_1577401143814_a8813e5a-5740-49a1-87bd-aa1cdffd2d03-image.png

• administrators

@code-y-cant-code Sorry to hear that your board is causing some issues. We are actually phasing out Snap as our block coding platform because of connectivity issues. However, just to be sure the issue is not with the board, I recommend testing the Bluetooth board with our other platforms (like Arduino or Python). If the BLE board works well then the issue may be with Snap. As an alternative, please try using Blockly, our newest platform which does not require the Bluetooth board. Please let me know if this works for you and if you can't get your Bluetooth working at all then we will set up a replacement 🙂

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.