Problem uploading default program to controller

• Hello, I purchased two classroom sets of the codrone pro’s a while back. As I’m trying to get these set up for my classes, I’ve been working on one by myself. I’ve gotten as far as where you upload the default program from Arduino to the controller. When I uploaded it, following the videos from workbench, the error message I received is below. In the video it shows going from file, example, CoDrone, Control, and then to Controller¬_Flight. Instead on mine it goes file, example, CoDrone, Controller, and there it has BattleController and FlightController. There is also a place under LegacyExamples that has Control and Controller_Flight on there but I received the same message. Can you please help me? My kids are really excited about these and I don’t know exactly how to go about fixing this without messing something up.

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

\GISDDATA\USERDOCUMENTS$\zac.stumbaugh\Arduino\libraries\arduino_470844\CoDrone_led.cpp: In member function 'void CoDroneClass::armOff()':

\GISDDATA\USERDOCUMENTS$\zac.stumbaugh\Arduino\libraries\arduino_470844\CoDrone_led.cpp:432:64: error: expected '}' at end of input

LedColorProcess(dType_LedModeColor, LED_NONE+0x30, 0, 0, 0, 0);

^

Multiple libraries were found for "CoDrone.h"
    Used: \GISDDATA\USERDOCUMENTS$\zac.stumbaugh\Arduino\libraries\arduino_470844
    exit status 1
    Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences.

• Hello Zac,

I found I had this trouble too when I first got it. There seems to be an error in one of the files as one of the files downloaded has a simple coding error. If you go to the files downloaded (Arduino - libraries - arduino_470844 - CoDrone_led.cpp) you need to open this file up (I just used notepad++ to open it up) and scroll all the way down to the bottom. The last line is missing a closing bracket ( "}" ). Just add this to the end of line and save the file. It should work from there 🙂

• administrators

@zac-stumbaugh,
    Aside from the error in the library, make sure that you have the SmartInventor V2 board selected. It looks like you have selected the Arduino/Genuino Uno. Open Arduino and open the "Tools" menu. Scroll down to "Board" and scroll through the menu until you find Rokit-SmartInventor-mega32_v2. Let me know if this solves your issue!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.