App can't connect Codrone

• I downloaded Petrone app in 3 phones, Asus Zenone 3 Max (ZC520TL/ASUS_X008DB), Asus Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL/SUS_X00QD), and Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. All of them said "pairing rejected by PETRONE XXXX." (See the picture below, shot on Zenone 3 Max.) Because the bluetooth connecting was rejected therefore I can't update the drone's firmware through the app.
    0_1581608085879_Screenshot_20200212-164439.jpg
    Help me, please. Thx.

• you don't pair on BLE with the drone. your phone needs to be on the drone's broadcasting wireless network. Use the app, and the app will take care of the BL handshaking/firmware transfer.

• @ixmclean said in App can't connect Codrone:

you don't pair on BLE with the drone. your phone needs to be on the drone's broadcasting wireless network. Use the app, and the app will take care of the BL handshaking/firmware transfer.

Still not working. I tried to follow the video release by Byrobot, but still doen't work. Take a look at this. I've turned on the Wi-Fi and the Bluetooth, I can't find drone through Wi-Fi.

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.