Zumi - Camera issue and reverse when using block codes

• Hi

I have just assembled the Zumi and there are 2 issues. Firstly, i cannot view the images from the camera on the computer. I have checked the connectors and Sunny connectors. they are both connected but no vision is there. On the chrome browser it is showing connecting to dashboard.

Secondly, i tried a simple code for it to move forward. However, it move backwards.

Please advise. thanks

regards

• administrators

@JY2010 If you are still seeing that screen then your camera may have dislodged again or the cable is not properly inserted to the RaspberryPi. I would recommend keeping the shell off as you adjust it and then once you have it working, you can put on the shell.

• hi.

I will try swapping the connectors. for the cameras. please see the screen
    ![alt text](![image url](![image url](0_1588922069730_Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 3.11.34 PM.png image url)))

• administrators

@jy2010 Hey there! For your motor issue, swap the connectors and it should solve it. For the camera, if you are still not seeing anything even after resetting the connectors, try rebooting Zumi. If you are still getting errors, attach a screenshot of the dashboard or Python code with the error message so that we can diagnose the issue for you!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.