Can't upload FlightController - bluetooth only blinking white

• I've been setting up a set of codrone pros - I've been working with my students and we've already successfully built and loaded the flight software onto 5 drones. We can fly all of those, and successfully load programs with not trouble.
    I have one left, and I cannot get it to successfully upload any programs to the remote (including the default FlightController, which is necessary to use the drone). I have followed all the instructions precisely --and have already done this 5 times with the other drones, so I'm pretty familiar with what I need to do. What is different with this one is the blinking light on the bluetooth board. I do get the single blue light blinking on the Smart Inventor Board, but the bluetooth board continues to only blink white. When I press the reset button, short or long, nothing happens - it doesn't change color at all. None of the other models had this issue, they all flashed red when I pressed the reset button and I was able to load programs. I can't get itthis one to blink red or yellow, or change at all. Any advice? I'm using these in a summer camp next week, where my older students are helping to teach the younger students how to fly and program these. I was really hoping to have all 6 up and running.... I've been using the same Windows10 computer for all of the drones, but when I encountered trouble with this one I tried on another computer just in case - but had the same results. It gets to the uploading parts, runs for a few minutes, and then gives me an upload error. My error message reads:
    Arduino: 1.8.15 (Windows Store 1.8.49.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Rokit-SmartInventor-mega32_v2"

Sketch uses 9532 bytes (29%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32336 bytes.

Global variables use 966 bytes of dynamic memory.

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x32

Problem uploading to board. See https://support.arduino.cc/hc/en-us/sections/360003198300 for suggestions.

This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences.

• administrators

@MrsRobots_11 Unfortunately, it seems that BLE board is faulty. I will be contacting you via the email associated with your forum account to ship you a replacement. Thank you for letting us know!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.