Purple blinking light on BLE board

• The codrone lite will pair, but when you try to make it do something, BLE blinks purple???

• Global Moderator

Hi @klaus: Thank you very much for your inquiry. Do you mind uploading video or picture of this? We will address it right away.

• administrators

Hello @klaus do you mind posting your code?

• I'm sorry I'm not very good at this stuff yet. I was just using the block code to have it lift off and then land. I have 4 of these same drones and the rest are functioning normally. This one seemingly pairs normally. Then when I click the "when green flag clicked" block to start... the light on the BLE board flashes purple one time. The drone never responds.

• Ok so I've checked the blades, checked the connections on each motor, changed out the motors one by one. The bluetooth is communicating because I can change the LEDs on the drone. It just won't fly. The blades have never turned.
    And while I'm not great at this sort of thing, the other 3 I bought are working fine. I'm thinking this just needs replaced. It has never worked!!!

• administrators

Hello @klaus would you be available for a video call? I can help troubleshoot the issue. Can you try flying that specific CoDrone using the petrone app. You will find some helpful info here and the link to the petrone app.

• I am doing this at school and we are in the middle of state testing for a few weeks. I will get back with you when I can find a time to do a video call. Thanks for responding.

• Hi @klaus! I know it's been a while, but I just wanted to check in to make sure we could troubleshoot the issue you were seeing. We can replace defective parts if needed. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Robolink community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.